Adverse health effects of 5G mobile networking technology under real-life conditions
maandag, 10 februari 2020 - Categorie: Onderzoeken
Volume 323, 1 May 2020, Pages 35-40
Ronald N. Kostoff a, Paul Heroux b, Michael Aschner c, Aristides Tsatsakis d,e
a Research Affiliate, School of Public Policy, Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia, United States
b Toxicology and Health Effects of Electromagnetism, McGill University, Canada
c Molecular Pharmacology, Einstein Center of Toxicology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, United States
d Laboratory of Toxicology, Medical School, University of Crete, Voutes, 71409 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
e Department of Analytical, Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacognosy, Sechenov University, 119991 Moscow, Russia
• Identifies wide-spectrum of adverse health effects of non-ionizing non-visible radiation.
• Most laboratory experiments were not designed to identify the more severe adverse effects reflective of real-life conditions.
• Many experiments do not include the real-life pulsing and modulation of the carrier signal.
• Vast majority of experiments do not account for synergistic adverse effects of other toxic stimuli with wireless radiation.
• 5G mobile networking technology will affect not only the skin and eyes, but will have adverse systemic effects as well.
This article identifies adverse effects of non-ionizing non-visible radiation (hereafter called wireless radiation) reported in the premier biomedical literature. It emphasizes that most of the laboratory experiments conducted to date are not designed to identify the more severe adverse effects reflective of the real-life operating environment in which wireless radiation systems operate. Many experiments do not include pulsing and modulation of the carrier signal. The vast majority do not account for synergistic adverse effects of other toxic stimuli (such as chemical and biological) acting in concert with the wireless radiation. This article also presents evidence that the nascent 5G mobile networking technology will affect not only the skin and eyes, as commonly believed, but will have adverse systemic effects as well.
Lees verder in de categorie Onderzoeken | Terug naar homepage | Lees de introductie