Smart Meter Fires: Burning meters, burning questions, shocking answers (video)
dinsdag, 29 maart 2016 - Categorie: Artikelen
28 maart 2016
This new video from Brian Thiesen is quite literally explosive information which every homeowner needs to know.
So-called “smart” meters have caused thousands of fires and explosions — such as this fire on Wednesday in Ontario. But corrupt politics and money have swept the whole thing under the rug.
Brian explains how and why this is all occurring, including reams of evidence and court documents. This is exactly what your utility does not want you to see. Watch now:
Video topics include:
. Court documents,
. High voltage surges (the removal of the surge arrestors designed to protect your home),
. Lower voltage surges,
. Thinner blades on “smart” meters,
. Remote disconnect issues,
. Bad installations, and
. Installing under load
Previously-documented “smart” meter fires have caused fatalities (see here, here, here, and here).
And hundreds of thousands — if not millions — of “smart” meters have been recalled and or replaced (see here, here, here, and here).
The most terrible thing is this: most people simply don’t know. It’s been covered up, worldwide.
And most still don’t know that “smart” meters are part of a global corporate agenda of unprecedented in-home surveillance, systemically increasing utility bills, facilitating hacking and remote shut-offs, and are causing widespread human functional impairment from pulsed microwave radiation hundreds to thousands of times stronger than a cellphone.
We’ve had a hell of a time getting this info out. This is a clandestine agenda which affects everyone.
Their agenda, however, is beginning to crack. And those causing or allowing “smart” meter deployments will be individually held to account.
Please share this. Watch “Take Back Your Power” here to learn more. And to be informed of solutions as they are released, subscribe here.
A note from Brian on this video: “For brevity, I did not even mention the issues with batteries in the meter or the advanced corrosion caused by meters (discussed in previous video here) — which BC Hydro is now admitting is happening with their very own power poles. The laws of electricity tell us this is not going to go away and in fact now may even be getting worse. It is up to us to educate our firefighters as utilities won’t and top brass are only concerned about getting their pensions.”
Follow Brian Thiesen’s blog at bc-freedom.com
Video originally posted at bc-freedom.com/2016/03/26/new-smart-meter-fires-video/
SMART METER FIRES: Fatalities & Liability
• Another 100 smart meters simultaneously explode (Capitola, CA – May 2015)
• Hundreds of smart meters simultaneously explode (Stockton, CA – April 2015)
• Smart meter fire kills 74-year old man in Dallas, Texas (February 2015)
• Man dies in “smart” meter fire (Vacaville, CA – July 2013)
• Fatal fire, smart meter suspected:“Be very aware, very vigilant” says Fire Chief (Reno, NV – Sept 2014)
• Couple escapes house fire, dogs killed: smart meter blamed (Detroit, MI – October 2014)
• SaskPower to replace 105,000 faulty “smart” meters (Saskatchewan, CAN – July 2014)
• SaskPower CEO resigns following investigation into smart meter “catastrophe” (October 2014)
• PGE to replace 70,000 faulty “smart” meters (Portland, OR – July 2014)
• Lakeland Electric to replace over 10,000 faulty “smart” meters (Lakeland, FL – August 2014)
• Are tens of thousands of defective “smart” meters being stealthily replaced in Arizona? (Sept 2014)
• PECO replaces 186,000 faulty “smart” meters (Philadelphia, PA – October 2012)
• News & articles on fires – Take Back Your Power
• Archive of hundreds of documented “smart” meter fires – EMF Safety Network
About the Author
Josh del Sol is the director and producer of Take Back Your Power, a revelatory documentary feature film uncovering the worldwide ‘smart’ metering and grid agenda. Watch the film and subscribe to updates at www.takebackyourpower.net, and follow him via twitter @TBYPfilm.
Lees verder in de categorie Artikelen | Terug naar homepage | Lees de introductie